Machining composites like carbon fibre-reinforced polymers (CFRP), glass fibre-reinforced polymers (GFRP) or combined lightweight materials (stacks) is one of the most demanding tasks in production. Traditionally, these materials are handled using dry drilling and machining techniques — but often with the disadvantage of a short tool life and inadequate workpiece quality.
Overcome the challenges of efficient composite machining
The new special coolant from Rhenus Lub represents a significant upgrade over conventional dry machining processes. Improve the tool life and the quality of your workpieces.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Reduced tool wear and tool costs
- Increased component quality
- Shorter production times thanks to higher cutting speed
- Avoids delamination, less post-processing required
- Special rinsing effect keeps machine rooms clean
- Tested for material compatibility, no interference with the raw material
Impressive results in practice
Test runs confirm the performance of our special coolant. Achieve up to 60 percent higher feed and four times more workpieces produced.