Companies that have the approval of renowned businesses in the aerospace industry need to make a precision landing with respect to safety, performance and cost-efficiency.
This means that special lubricants from Rhenus Lub are used in production of the AIRBUS A380 or complete Rolls Royce jet engines.
Weight reducing and high-strength material such as titanium, nickel-based alloys and Inconel are extremely difficult to machine, lead to high wear and longer processing times. Special lubricants from Rhenus Lub fulfill these demands on material compatibility under these complex conditions.
- Body frame, fuselage and wings as well as engine part processing
- Innovative materials including: titanium, nickel-based alloys and Inconel
- Approvals from AIRBUS, Rolls Royce, MTU, SNECMA, Messier Dowty and Embraer among others
- Metal working fluids due to AIMS 12-10-001 (Airbus Industries Material Specification) requirements
- Optimum machining performance