rhenus EU 12
rhenus EU 12 is a yellow, high-performance grinding and neat oil, developed based on high-quality GTL oils. It is free of aromatics and contains no chlorine or zinc.
rhenus EU 12 is suitable for all full-form grinding operations of geared and profiled parts made from both low and high-alloy steels in a soft, tempered or hardened state, and ensures a high level of surface quality. All demanding milling operations are also suitable, such as gear manufacturing. Non-ferrous metals are not discoloured by rhenus EU 12.
It is especially reliable due to the high flash point.
Technical data at a glance:
- Viscosity at 40°C (mm²/s): 11.7
- Density at 20°C (g/ml): 0.82
- Copper corrosion: Grade 1
- Flash point: 202 °C
- Pour point: approx. < -30°C
(200 °C): < 10 %
- Evaporation loss in accordance with Noack (200°C): < 10%