With metalworking fluids and lubricating greases, we stand for innovation and total reliability – both in production and in the day-to-day operation of vehicles.
Rhenus Lub offers the right solution for each of your applications and specifications.
Metalworking fluids for stable plant operation and cost-effective processes:
- for the production of engines and components
- for the machining of cast aluminium, cast iron and a wide range of steel alloys
- for forming processes in car body manufacturing (pressing, drawing, bending)
Lubricating greases and lifetime lubrication
We develop special greases in line with your exact requirements in areas including:
- cars and commercial vehicles
- axle components, chassis, wheel bearings, steering systems
- central lubrication systems in commercial vehicles
Overview of applications
- Wiper motor gear
- Windscreen washer system
- Exterior mirrors
- Door kinematics and locking systems
- Gear motors and sliding guides for window winders
- Engine: starter, fuel system, exhaust system, belt tensioner
- Gear change, clutch, DMS drive shaft, transmissions, wheel bearings
- Brakes: hydraulic, electromechanical, parking brake, assembly aids, brake paste
- Steering system: steering column, steering gears, EPS worm gear and ball screw, tie rod joints, rear wheel steering
- Axle: ball joints, rubber mounts, strut bearings, active roll stabiliser
- Prevents creaking of leather and plastics
- Components for seat adjustment
- Drive train, shafts and motor bearings
- Noise damping in connections and actuators
- Contact greases for electrical connectors
- e.g. for transmissions, bearing points, machine tools and much more
- Noise reduction thanks to optimisation of lubrication points and formulation
- Excellent material compatibility
Higher dynamics, lower costs
You can find all the information on our automotive applications in our brochure – which is now available to download for free.
Certificates & awards
Use case 1
Grease helps to reduce noise
Optimisations during the current series are a real challenge – particularly in the automotive industry.
Find out how Rhenus Lub overcomes challenges with its development expertise and in-house laboratory capacity.
Use case 2
Lubricants as a design element
The timely selection of a suitable lubricant provides advantages when it comes to new designs.
Read about a specific application here and learn more about special greases as a design element