rhenus EDD 10 is used to machine steels, cast materials and special alloys, such as titanium or nickel-based alloys.
Start / Productfinder / rhenus EDD 10
rhenus EDD 10
Non-water-miscible metalworking fluids
rhenus EDD 10 is a yellowish/brown, low-viscosity and low-emission deep-hole drilling oil.
Thread cutting/thread forming
Reaming (with carbide metal)
Reaming (with HSS)
Bitte wählen Sie die Gebindegröße aus:Request now
rhenus EDD 10
- High oxidation stability
- Favourable anti-mist characteristics
- Good cooling performance
- Great flushing properties
- Good air release properties
- Outstanding filtration characteristics
DIN ISO 513
- Yellowish-brown colour
- Chlorine free
- Free from lead, zinc and barium
- Water hazard class 1
- Suitable for the following machining methods: drilling, turning, milling, reaming (with HSS/carbide metal), scalping, sawing, gear hobbing, thread cutting/thread forming, broaching, deep drilling
rhenus EDD 10 has been approved by MTU for use in the aviation industry.
Refer to our technical data sheet for more information about this product.
Here you’ll find information on current topics relating to the industry and lubricants.
rhenus EU 12-O – high process reliability, reduced costs
Reading Time: 6 Min.
rhenus TY 155 L: the right choice for people and machinery alike
Reading Time: 5 Min.