rhenus EG 10 is used as a universal grinding oil with good performance for the machining of steels, cast metal, aluminium and non-ferrous metals.
Start / Productfinder / rhenus EG 10
rhenus EG 10
Non-water-miscible metalworking fluids
rhenus EG 10 is a low-viscosity and low-emission grinding oil. The lubricant is based on highly refined, non-aromatic base oil of the highest quality.
Surface grinding/cylindrical grinding
Bitte wählen Sie die Gebindegröße aus:Request now
rhenus EG 10
- High oxidation stability
- Favourable anti-mist characteristics
- Excellent cooling performance
- Great flushing properties
- Good air release properties
- Outstanding filtration characteristics
DIN ISO 513
- Light yellow colour
- Chlorine free
- Free from heavy metals, such as lead, zinc and barium
- Water hazard class 1
- Suitable for the following machining methods: surface grinding/cylindrical grinding, deep grinding, gear grinding
Refer to our technical data sheet for more information about this product.
Here you’ll find information on current topics relating to the industry and lubricants.
rhenus EU 12-O – high process reliability, reduced costs
Reading Time: 6 Min.
rhenus TY 155 L: the right choice for people and machinery alike
Reading Time: 5 Min.