rhenus TY 155 L is used for almost all machining operations on materials such as stainsensitive aluminum alloys, steels, titanium alloys, non-ferrous metals and special materials that are used in the semiconductor industry.
Start / Productfinder / rhenus TY 155 L
rhenus TY 155 L
Water-miscible metalworking fluids
rhenus TY 155 L is a boron-free, water-soluble fully synthetic special lubricant for efficient machining of materials in the semiconductor industry.
Thread cutting/thread forming
Surface grinding/cylindrical grinding
Reaming (with carbide metal)
Reaming (with HSS)
Bitte wählen Sie die Gebindegröße aus:Request now
Rhenus TY 155 L
- No staining on stain-sensitive aluminium alloys, such as EN-AW 5083
- Excellent lubricating and cutting effects
- Excellent rinsing effect
- High stability, good sump life
- Very good foam decay
- Good skin tolerance
DIN ISO 513
- HIO-noncritical product
- Formaldehyde depot-free
- Without silicon-, phosphorus-, zinc- and/or tin-based ingredients
- Water hazard class 1
- Suitable for the following machining methods: drilling, turning, milling, reaming (with HSS/carbide metal), scalping, sawing, thread cutting/thread forming, deep drilling, surface grinding/cylindrical grinding
Refer to our technical data sheet for more information about this product.
Here you’ll find information on current topics relating to the industry and lubricants.
rhenus EU 12-O – high process reliability, reduced costs
Reading Time: 6 Min.
rhenus TY 155 L: the right choice for people and machinery alike
Reading Time: 5 Min.