For example, rhenus FU 71/2T offers good to excellent performance for the machining of various materials:
- cast iron
- difficult-to-machine alloys
- aluminium, brass or copper
rhenus FU 71/2T is low-foaming and meets water hazard class 1 (WGK1).
Universal water-miscible metalworking fluids from rhenus meet the toughest requirements. The advantages for your process:
- long service life
- ease of use
- minimum impact on environment and health
- optimum foaming behaviour
- excellent rinsing properties
- high surface quality
- close manufacturing tolerances
- longer tool life
Contact our team today for a consultation on your specific application – we’re also happy to come to you.